Secure, non-stop email service for your business.
G Suite Basic is a suite of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, shared calendars, online document editing and storage, video meetings, and much more.
- Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org Gmail
- Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events. Calendar
- Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Docs
- Store and back up files securely in the cloud. Drive
- Join video meetings from their laptop or other device. Hangouts
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console, control user access to features and services, remotely manage your mobile fleet, track usage trends via audits and reports. Admin IT
G Suite Business is the enhanced office suite of Google services. In addition to everything available in G Suite Basic, it includes features listed below.
- Unlimited disk space. Storage
- Each user in your organization can store unlimited Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Drive. Or if there are 4 or fewer users in your organization, each user gets 1 TB of storage. G Suite Business
- Search for company content across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and their other G Suite services. Search
- Get custom alerts on Drive activity, such as when documents are shared outside your domain. Drive alerts
- Retain, archive, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs. Vault